Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Citrus ginger chicken

I know,I need to remember to take pics when I post these recipes,but I cook,then it's so good,I forget about taking the picture!! I'll remember next time!

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Juice and zest of 1 orange
Juice and zest of 1 lime
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cloves of garlic(grated)
1 1/2 tbp fresh ginger(grated)

Mix all ingredients in a large plastic ziploc bag or tupperware bowl with lid. Be sure to mix everything with your hands so all of the chicken is covered evenly. Put in fridge and let sit atleast 1 hour to marinate. I like to cook this on a grillpan or grill,but you can also cook in a fry pan. Just cook on med-medhigh heat for 7-8 minutes on each side(depending on thickness of chicken) or until cooked through. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment