Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sweet potato fries

I love me some sweet potatoes!!! This recipe is easy and for everyone. My twins love them.

 2 medium sweet potatoes(peeled and cut into "steak fries",usually 8 per potato)
 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
 1/2 tsp pepper
 1/4 tsp paprika
 Sea salt(3-4 cranks)

Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Put all ingredients into bowl and toss until the potatoes are evenly coated. Spread onto a baking sheet. Cook 30-35 minutes,or until cooked through(depends on the thickness of fries).
 *If you like them extra crispy,throw them under the broiler for the last 5 minutes. Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Yummy. Those will go perfect with the steaks I have thawing on the counter. Now I need to run to Publix some time today to pick some up. Oh No WAIT...I can send Honey to the store to get them so I don't have to go out! I knew her getting her license would come in handy!

    ReplyDelete